Ever since Mama Wambo gave her life to Jesus, things have never been the same. Her life has become a living testimony that God is indeed good and generous with his blessings. While the celebrated gospel artist has not stopped serving us with hits after hits, doing collabos and solos, she has openly shared with us her journey into motherhood from which many of us have borrowed lessons.
A few months ago, the Muraya’s welcomed a new member of their family and on their Youtube channel Size 8 opened up the challenges she underwent while carrying and giving birth to her second child, a bouncing baby boy, with a striking resemblance to his father DJ Mo. The energetic Mateke Hitmaker has never let motherhood wear her down, and how she manages to be cheerful and joyous 24/7 is what we could borrow from her. As a power couple, the two have always served us relationship goals. Being a gospel artist, Size 8 reborn, kinda started having a thing for expensive maxi dresses and have been turning heads. These dresses are in these expensive designer dresses by African Fabric and Designs Kenya. Here are the photos.
1. A baby bump in red looks so glamorous on Mama Wambo
2. Slaying in all white.
3. Child of God causing a stir on earth in this pretty blue dress.
4. Going all African, should we christen her Chidinma, Chioma, Chimamanda?
5. Praise God Kanisa, blessed is she.
6. Looking smoking hot
7. How to dress up that baby bump like a blessing it is.
8. Dj Mo, come take your Yoruba princess
9. She never disappoints
10. Wonderfully and fearfully made.