You deserve to look fabulous and feel pretty without makeup. Nothing makes you feel confident like having glowing and clean skin. Glowing skin makes you look younger and have that picture-perfect skin, that’s what we all want. Some of the things I’m going to list are found in your pantry and very easy to make.
Home Remedies For Glowing Skin
- Baking Soda
1. Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply the mixture on wet face using a circular motion
3. Leave it on for 5 minutes.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water. Moisturize as usual.
Baking soda exfoliates dead skin cells hence clearing and opening up pores. It also absorbs excess oil. Keeps your skin smooth
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons gram flour
- Milk or water
- Stir the turmeric powder with the gram flour adding milk or water
- Apply this on your face
- Leave it on for 10. Rinse with warm water
Turmeric has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties called curcumin. It improves skin complexion and rejuvenates dry skin.
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
1. Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture on your face.
2. Scrub in a circular motion and leave it on for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse off with warm.
Lemon prevents hyperpigmentation and helps in the production of melanin. Sugar softens your skin and removes dead skin.
Honey for effective glowing skin
1. Apply honey smoothly on wet skin.
2. Massage the honey on your skin and leave it for five minutes
3. Wash the honey off with warm water.
Honey is an excellent bacterial agent that will help in preventing pimples from occurring giving you that spotless complexion. It is also rich in bleaching properties that help fades scars.
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon besan (gram flour)
1. Mix all the ingredients to form a smooth paste for effective glowing skin
2. Apply all over the face and leave it on for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse off with warm water.
Honey is known for its moisturizing and antibacterial properties. Milk contains calcium and vitamin c that nourishes and softens your skin,this one is great for those who have dry skin and want that glowing skin.