Men’s fashion in Kenya
I wish I was a suit person but the nature of my career doesn’t require a suit per se. Well, a few filmmakers shoot in suits…I don’t know how they handle the heat. But it turns out clients love to see photographers in suits. Ideally every modern man must have a suit hanging in the wardrobe waiting for that important cocktail party. However, like all things, there are some suit rules that you need to follow. I have written a few suit rules that I picked fro a designer. View them after the photo series.
Muse: Vinn Clizz
Location: The Captain’s Terrace
Photography: Kenyan Story
- The trouser: The length must sit perfectly on your ankle and crucially before it rests on your shoe.
- Cuffs: The shirt cuffs should exceed the suit jacket by half an inch.
- The last button should always be open
- Button the shirt at the top
- Please don’t pair a sports watch with your suit
- Avoid baggy trousers
- Shoes should always complement the colour of your suit
- Socks must cover your legs
- If you wear suspenders, don’t wear belts